Sunday, August 12, 2012

PHOCUS Photography Contest 2012

Assalamualaikum bloggers! It's been awhile since I last posted on this blog of mine. hehehe.
I was so busy. Al-maklumlah dah jadi budak Universiti lah katakan.
Jauh lebih busy daripada jadi SPM student uollss. T_T
Ok ok back to the main topic I want to with all of you.

PHOCUS - Photography Club UiTM Segamat had organised a photo contest. And the theme was "RETRO".
I was like... errrr? Macam menarik je.
Disebabkan dulu dah pernah menang photo contest yang "Wakaka Crew" tu on Facebook *ceh nak promote juga haha*, rasa macam nak join pulak photo contest yang ni. Hehehe.
But this one was different, because, dia tidak menggunakan vote secara "Like" on Facebook, which was a bit tough la compare to yang Wakaka tu.

In order nak betul-betul nampakkan sangat RETRO tu, I sanggup beli ok baju yang colourful and shades yang ala-ala 60-an. Haha. And total up it was almost 200 alright. But syukur Alhamdulillah, saya dapat apa yang saya nak :) Terima kasih Allah :)

So... Here are the pictures that my friends and I took!








And DOWN HERE were the pictures that we sent for photo contest!





I won the 1st place! :D :D Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah. Thanks to my mom for the support! And thanks to all the voters! May Allah bless all of you :)


NOT TO FORGET;
Thank you so much to the camera owner, Norakmalina (Nina). Without your camera, I wouldn't join this photo contest. :)
Thank you so much to the photographer, Farah Nabilah Rosnee for the great picture!
Thank you to Shahidayatul Erna for accompanying me to join this photo contest!
I love all of you, friends! :)





1 comment:

SI MATA CHOCOLATE said...

Miss this moment sygs... :)